A New England Tradition Comes to Litchfield, NH!
Please call for hours of operation
Contact Us: (603) 262-1980
Over ninety years ago, Lawrence â€œChubbyâ€ Woodman invented the fried clam. Ever since then, the Woodman family has been serving up hearty portions of seafood and memories to generations of loyal customers. Now, Melâ€™s Funway Park is proud to welcome this renowned New England landmark to Litchfield, NH - its first expansion in its history!
Awards and Accolades
- â€œBest Seafood Restaurant in Americaâ€ - Forbes FYI 50 of Americaâ€™s Best
- â€œBest Seafood Northâ€ - Boston Magazine
- â€œBest Place to Eat in Massachusettsâ€ - Bon Appetit Magazine 2009
- â€œAn American Cult Classicâ€ - Zagat Restaurant Guide 2009
- â€œBest Clambakeâ€ â€œBest Fried Clamsâ€ â€œBest Clam Chowderâ€
- Boston Magazine, Yankee Magazine, North Shore Life Magazine
- Named to the Top 1000 Places to Visit Before You Die!
1,000 Places to See Before You Die ~ Patricia Schultz
New York Times, Country Living, Travel & Leisure, Gourmet Magazine,
Coastal Living, Improper Bostonian, Boston Phoenix, Phantom Gourmet & More!