A New England Tradition Comes to Litchfield, NH!
Please call for hours of operation
Contact Us: (603) 262-1980
Over ninety years ago, Lawrence "Chubby" Woodman invented the fried clam. Ever since then, the Woodman family has been serving up hearty portions of seafood and memories to generations of loyal customers. Now, Mel's Funway Park is proud to welcome this renowned New England landmark to Litchfield, NH - its first expansion in its history!
Awards and Accolades
- "Best Seafood Restaurant in America" - Forbes FYI 50 of America's Best
- "Best Seafood North" - Boston Magazine
- "Best Place to Eat in Massachusetts" - Bon Appetit Magazine 2009
- "An American Cult Classic" - Zagat Restaurant Guide 2009
- "Best Clambake" "Best Fried Clams" "Best Clam Chowder"
- Boston Magazine, Yankee Magazine, North Shore Life Magazine
- Named to the Top 1000 Places to Visit Before You Die!
1,000 Places to See Before You Die ~ Patricia Schultz
New York Times, Country Living, Travel & Leisure, Gourmet Magazine,
Coastal Living, Improper Bostonian, Boston Phoenix, Phantom Gourmet & More!